Friday, December 17, 2010

Perversion's Passionate Prisoner

Caught in something way to short, my sweet little sissy dress covers absolutely nothing below my navel. I am smooth, hairless, waxed naked and erect, happily trapped on display for my Mistress and her friends. Slapped, pinched, bound, grabbed, and made helpless by their lust and my desire. I am their limp wrist boy toy, craving their cruel and wicked demands.

Humiliated by my hunger I am addicted to the depravity of my own desire, I crawl before them craving even more degradation. I have wagered and lost my right to decide. I can only beg and plead to pleasure and please them all. I am a silly sissy slut seeking submissive slavery who never seems to be able to say no to their demands. I am a bimbo airhead pantie seeking pansy who can only be satisfied by pleasing her and her friends. I serve and allow that to be my only personal fulfillment.

Their moans make my mouth water and drive me deeper into their orgasmic climax zones. They scream for joy and I scream in pain, then everyone is happy. My bottom paddled and twitching is swollen crimson red, my tears of submission wet my face and their thighs. Until they are completed and exhausted I am not allowed relief, my mission is their pleasure, my naked smooth bottom and private parts their target.

Whipped and teased into a frantic sexual frenzy, my welts, cries and tears are heard only as begging for more. Blindfolded, ball gagged and buggered I can no longer control what happens to me. I am happily at their mercy, acquiescent to the abuse that all sluts like me crave.

Squirming at their feet, my tiny rock hard, member uselessly points, decadent and drooling into its tightly bound condom cell. I slither, worship and tongue my way through the mounds of demanding flesh, lead by the leash of my sissy pig tails, I am a slave to their pull. I suck and lick, pushing back into another's cruel, purposefully invasive grabbing, tugging, swatting and smacking. Helplessly I enjoy being used and so deliciously abused.

The long weekend of service has just begun

b

No comments: