Monday, November 22, 2010

Once again my sexuality is evolving, yet at the same time i seem focused on a central theme or two. This blog has been my outlet for the pink, softer side of my sexuality. My inner sissy again expresses her most decadent wanton cravings on these pages. i can not escape her, nor wood i ever want to. Twirling in my own imagination i more often than not land in the most wonderful RT experiences as in delight i continue to enjoy my swishy sissy side.






Currently i am fixated on the sissy-art of a wonderful artists named pennypinpee. i have posted An example here and you can find more on Flickr.


Her sissies suffer/enjoy, being forced/allowed to wear the shortest little dresses imaginable. All of them keep their little soldier attentive at the thought of wearing theses ultra short costumes. These sexy outfits easily reveal, quite pointedly, how excited they really are. For that matter her art has been keeping me attentive since it was pointed out to me.



Couple this with a certain deliciously naughty lady from the South, a (Ms T) who wants to (and will if i am lucky) wax me smooth and completely hairless from my waist down.



i will again have that wonderful feeling of being so completely naked and smooth. A sissy's dream!

This sissies dream is to wear a very very short pennypinpee design sissy dress and mince about for any and all that would be entertained by an effeminate Prissy submissive Pansy. I am thinking ala "Prissy's Sissies". I will post more on this later



Mix into all of this a wish that my dearest friend for the last 13 years (The Marq ) will agree to make me a special new dress like those in pennypinpee's drawings. She is an amazing seamstress, who made my first sissy maid dress. It was stunning, complete with ultra short skirt, bushels of crinoline ruffles, black/ shinny and fit me like a glove. A picture of me in that sissy maid dress a couple of years ago is here.





Alas it finally wore out after years of serving and scrubbing, laundry, ironing vacuuming, kneeling and servicing.


As I post here tonight though i can only pinch myself to stay attentive as this sissy dream may just come true.

Keep your fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted ;)

Sissy Slut
D1






No comments: